GSA Softball (Summer term)
Each year, MiNDS students play in the Graduate Student Association's Summer Softball League.
As of 2017, MiNDS students who are interested to play in softball are encouraged to join the PNB Psy Jung Team.
Below are some key points you may wish to know regarding the team:
- NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY (we play the lowest division, we are all about having fun)
- Team is co-ed. Everyone gets equal field time (its all about fun!)
- Games are typically 5:30pm, 7:00pm, or 9:00pm on rotating week nights.
- Typically 1-2 games per week (approximately 20 games per season or something like that)
- 3 pitches per turn at bat, your own team pitches to you
* For more information about the league, check out: http://gsasoftball.mcmaster.ca/
Please contact the SOMA team if you are interested in joining the PNB team!
Alumni MiNDS students created the Cereballers softball team, which includes MiNDS alumni and friends.
Alumni Jason Boulet and Bill Simpson serve as co-captains.